With the relaxation of Government restrictions, we are gradually returning our clinic to normal. Thank you for being so patient and embracing our new ways of working in the last 2 years.
As we learn to live with this virus, we shall retain certain practices to reduce the risk of catching and spreading the virus.
Face to Face consultations are now available at our Harrow clinic.
Our Vauxhall clinic will remain closed until further notice.
Virtual Consultations: We shall continue to offer online consultations via Zoom or phone to those who are shielding or unable to travel to Harrow.
Harrow Clinic: Tuesdays: 14.00 – 18.00, Thursdays: 10.00 – 13.00 and Saturdays: 9.00 – 13.00
Online Clinic: Wednesdays: 16.30 – 19.30, Fridays: 10.00 – 13.00
Booking an appointment:
At our Harrow Clinic: To book an initial consultation or a follow up session, you can contact us via our Online Form or email us at email@example.com. Please indicate your preferred date and time based on our opening hours above.
In order to ensure the safety of our clients, the following health and safety guidelines are in place:
- Appointments will be scheduled to allow 15 minutes between clients, to maintain social distancing and time for disinfecting and cleaning between appointments
- Hand sanitiser will be available for use before and after your appointment
- For your protection we shall wear a face mask (Visor where necessary) throughout the appointment and recommend you do so as well.
- The pulse and tongue diagnosis will be optional and safety measures put in place for protection, should it be essential
- Clinic areas will be well ventilated and windows open when weather permits
- We shall continue to disinfect clinic areas after every client
Those Vulnerable and Shielding:
- If you are in the “high risk” category you may still be at high risk of infection, so we would encourage you to continue using our Video Consultations. You can contact us on 07775 627183 or book your online consultation. If you would like to see us in person then please let us know at the time of booking your appointment.
Appointments will be deferred if:
- You or any member of your family experience any COVID-19 symptoms such as a persistent cough, high temperature, sore throat, loss or change to your taste or smell
- You are self-isolating or in quarantine.
- Anyone you have been in contact with in the last 14 days has COVID-19 symptoms.
Please contact us immediately to defer your appointment.
- Similarly we shall contact you immediately, should we or any member of our household or anyone we have been in contact with in the last 14 days has COVID-19 symptoms.
- Where possible payments are to be made through online transfers only. If for any reason you are unable to do so then a Card machine will be available. If paying cash then please bring the exact amount.
Stay Well and Be Safe