In accordance with the current Lockdown and Government guidelines the following will apply from Monday 4th January until further notice
We shall offer Video Consultations from Monday 4th January. Whether you are a new client or an existing client wanting a follow up, you can request or book your video consultation at Triveda Virtual Or by email to email@example.com.
Face to Face Consultations in Harrow
Our face to face consultations are currently on hold until further notice.
Our body treatments will also be on hold until further notice.
Our Vauxhall clinic will remain closed until further notice.
In order to ensure the safety of our clients, the following health and safety guidelines are in place:
- Appointments will be scheduled to allow 30 minutes between clients, to maintain social distancing and time for disinfecting and cleaning between appointments
- Temperature checks using a contact less thermometer on arrival. Your appointment will be deferred if your temperature is elevated
- Hand sanitiser will be available for use before and after your appointment
- Clients will be requested to remove their shoes on arrival
- For your protection we shall wear a face mask (Visor where necessary) throughout the appointment and recommend you do so as well.
- The pulse and tongue diagnosis will be optional and safety measures put in place for protection, should it be essential
- There will be no waiting area, so please arrive at the time of your appointment. If you are early please wait in your car
- There will be no access to toilet facilities unless in case of emergency only
- Clinic areas will be well ventilated and windows open when weather permits
- Please arrive alone for your appointment unless you are a minor. If you need to be driven for your appointment we request the driver wait in the car
Those Vulnerable and Shielding:
- If you are in the “high risk” category and have been contacted by the NHS or shielding, you may still be at high risk of infection, so we would encourage you to continue using our Video Consultations. You can contact us on 07775 627183 or book your online consultation. If you would like us to contact you when we are able to see you at our clinics, then fill in the contact us form here.
Screening for Covid – 19: Appointments will be deferred if:
- You or any member of your family experience any COVID-19 symptoms such as a persistent cough, high temperature, sore throat, loss or change to your taste or smell
- You are self-isolating or in quarantine.
- Anyone you have been in contact with in the last 14 days has COVID-19 symptoms.
Please contact us immediately to defer your appointment. We would recommend you also contact NHS 111 and follow government guidance and self-isolate for a minimum of 7 days if it is you, or 14 days if it is a member of your household.
- Similarly we shall contact you immediately, should we or any member of our household or anyone we have been in contact with in the last 14 days has COVID-19 symptoms.
- Where possible payments are to be made through online transfers only. If for any reason you are unable to do so then a Card machine will be available. If paying cash then please bring the exact amount.
Stay Well and Be Safe