SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
Triveda offers Free shipping for orders over £50 for mainland UK
All our parcels are delivered through the Royal Mail 24 & 48 hours tracked / and signed options with a track and trace number. You can track your order using your tracking number through the Royal Mail website at any time.
*We aim to deliver your 24 tracked / tracked and signed parcels within 1-2 days (excluding Saturdays) if ordered before:
- 10 am on Mondays to Saturdays
48 tracked deliveries take 2 -4 working days (excluding Saturdays).
To ensure a quick and safe delivery we request:
- Before finalising your order, do check the delivery address and postcode are correct, as having to re-send an item will delay your delivery and you will incur an additional delivery charge. If the address you give us is incorrect and results in a non-delivery, we cannot issue you a refund.
- We will not be able to change the delivery address once the order has been processed as our mailing house is not based at our clinic. We cannot guarantee changing an address via email will be processed in time before your order has been dispatched
- If your order requires a signature, please ensure you provide a delivery address where someone is available to sign on your behalf. If an item is returned non-deliverable, it will be a cost to you when we re-sent it
- Please contact us through our website or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have not received your order within 21 days of placing the order and the tracking number indicates its with still Royal Mail. If this time exceeds 30 days we will not be able to replace any missing orders.
- Once you receive delivery at the address specified and your payment is cleared for your order, you have ownership of the goods and we sincerely hope you enjoy them.
ROYAL MAIL STRIKES: *Please Note, delivery times are for guidance only. Royal Mail will attempt to deliver your orders in time and in good condition, however there may be times, when deliveries are delayed due to circumstances beyond our control, including but not limited to strike action, vehicle breakdowns, incorrect address details being provided, major road works or closures and forces of nature. We hope you appreciate, Triveda cannot be held responsible for these, however we hope you receive your products in time and in good condition to enjoy them!
CUSTOMERS FROM IRELAND & THE EU:
We now ship orders to countries within the European Union (EU) with a total value under €150 (excluding taxes and delivery), taxes and duties will be paid at checkout. This means that the price you see for the item (s) in your cart is the final price you’ll pay. Please note some countries do charge an additional admin fees upon delivery.
We make sure we follow all EU regulations and guidelines regarding taxes and duties and strive to make the checkout process as easy and transparent as possible.
CUSTOMERS FROM THE CHANNEL ISLANDS
We currently do not ship to Gibraltar or the Channel Islands.